With the rapid development of the economy, people’s understanding of agricultural ecology, soil ecology and green agriculture has become more and more clear. How to maintain sustainable development provides a good development space for the production of fertilizer pelletizer.
Therefore, more and more people are paying attention to the investment of fertilizer pelletizer and whole production line. With investment, there will be risks. How to minimize the risks is what every investor should consider.
Some people think that organic fertilizer pellet making machine is an enduring industry, and some people think that organic fertilizer maker machine is a risky investment project. So, is the organic fertilizer equipment of Richi Machinery worth our investment and joining? This will take the test of time.
For now, the development potential of organic fertilizer equipment is still great. Because the development of urbanized agriculture in our country has just started, the construction of environmentally friendly agriculture will also spawn a group of leading companies investing in fertilizer pelletizer.
In this case, the demand for agriculture will continue to increase. What to invest in has always been a topic of entrepreneurial nature. Many people do not know what to invest in to make it develop. Now considering that the country has been emphasizing environmental protection issues, everyone knows the existence of organic fertilizer pellet making machine.
1. Invest in organic fertilizer machine is a good project?
What Richi Machinery wants to say is that investment needs to be cautious. It is best to invest in RICHI’s fertilizer pelletizer according to the surrounding agriculture and aquaculture, so as to reduce the investment risk, and generally speaking, organic fertilizer pellet mill can be said to be environmentally friendly equipment, the overall pros outweigh the cons.
Adhering to the principle of fertilization in agricultural production is to adhere to the principle of organic fertilizers and inorganic fertilizers as supplemented by chemical fertilizers.
Only by continuously increasing the investment in organic fertilizers can we solve the problem of soil compaction and promote the continuous improvement of soil fertility, thereby effectively solving the pollution of the soil and the environment caused by chemical fertilizer residues.
Adopting modern high-tech organic fertilizer pellet making machine technology, using microorganisms for high-temperature secondary harmless treatment of organic wastes such as crop straws, human and animal manure, and commercialized organic fertilizer production has become an urgent need and only way to develop modern agriculture.
With the continuous development of the economy, people’s awareness of environmental protection is getting stronger and stronger, and the association’s requirements for environmental protection are getting higher and higher. How to dispose of excrement and protect the environment has become one of the important issues restricting the steady and healthy development of the association.
At present, vigorously developing a circular economy, promoting cleaner production, and building a resource-saving and environment-friendly society are the mainstream. The fertilizer pelletizer equipment implements clean production, strengthens the advanced treatment of manure, turns waste into treasure, produces high-quality agricultural fertilizer, reduces the pollution of manure to the environment, reduces production costs, improves economic benefits, and enables agriculture to embark on a virtuous cycle of sustainable development.
Seeing this, everyone will think that the development of organic fertilizer equipment processing organic fertilizer is smooth sailing. In fact, it is not all. Every investment will have certain risks. The same is true for fertilizer pelletizer. It is mainly based on the local market, itself, the environment, etc.
However, in terms of investment in organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, there are not many at present. Most of them consider that the investment in organic fertilizer pelletizer is small, the returns are fast, and there are not too many unfavorable factors, which prompts more people to buy organic fertilizer pellet machine.
2. How to make a profit from fertilizer pelletizer prduction line?
How to make a profit from building an organic fertilizer factory?
- Many countries do not have national standards for organic fertilizer products, but only industry standards. The production of organic fertilizer does not require administrative license, the production threshold is low, and the production methods are varied. At present, there are many small workshops, the fertilizer pelletizer is simple, and the product quality is difficult to guarantee.
- Some manufacturers unilaterally pursue the appearance and do not pay attention to the internal quality. At present, when farmers choose organic fertilizers in the market, they mostly judge the quality of organic fertilizer products based on the perceptual knowledge of particle appearance and packaging. Due to the diversity of raw materials for commercial organic fertilizers, organic fertilizers made from different raw materials have a certain difference in appearance and internal quality.
- Enterprise production ignores the fermentation process. The commercialization, large-scale and standardized development of domestic organic fertilizers has just started, and some fertilizer pelletizer production lines have not undergone strict high-temperature fermentation, which makes it difficult for organic fertilizer products to meet the requirements of harmlessness.
- Pure organic fertilizer made by fertilizer pelletizer has low nutrient content and is not as fast as chemical fertilizers after application. The promotion and popularization encounter bottlenecks. Therefore, it is a better choice to make organic and inorganic compound fertilizers.
- Organic fertilizer packaging labels are confusing. Some companies label the contents of organic matter, humic acid, amino acids, animal protein, vitamins, etc., and add them to the total content of nutrients to mislead consumers.
- Transportation costs are high. Organic fertilizers made by fertilizer pelletizer do not enjoy preferential freight rates for chemical fertilizers through railway transportation. The transportation costs are relatively high, making the market retail price of commercial organic fertilizers much higher than the price of raw materials.
- In the production process of organic fertilizer, the fertilizer pelletizer granulation efficiency is low, especially for those organic fertilizers with high organic matter content, more than 50% must be returned to granulation, which greatly reduces the production efficiency and increases the fertilizer pelletizer production cost.